Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Laporan Semasa...


i have hundreds of friends.. i dunno how come i have that many...
from that number, i noe ony 20% of them, my closest are ony 2-3% of them..
i dun mind bou tis i can get along with everyone as long as ***(tidak blh dinyatakan!)**** ....

apapun, its not about this..


90% of my time will be spend 'here', my new WORLD! ( u-know-where)
So, theoretically, i should have friends here or i wud 'DIE'!
da truth :: I have friends...
My coursemate, collegemate, lab-group, wateva la...
Tapi, different ppl have different attitude..


OK, actually tis is the MAIN point la..
Here, i awiss feel irritated, annoy and sometimes depress sangat-sangat! =((
i OK with her, but she's starting to behave like a JERK !
OMG!! gila la... i never tot tis wud happen again..
there's two Jerks at my high school year that i totally sterilise from my area!
but now, haizzz i dunno how i cud handle tis for the next 4 years..


OK tell me wat shud i do??
da most mature, suitable method is by keeping QUIET!
Yalar, kita dah amos ** y/o so we cant declare WAR again! =D
And asoo i gt Advice, and bagi HINT sikit tapi macam BENGONG nya,
Tak effective langsung!

i just PRAY tat she wud actually REALISE to STOP Behave like JERKS !
Seriously, if i wana act like da real me la, mesti i dah disinfect MINAH ni !
HUISSSZ... TOTALLY Aseptic Environment, 5m dari setiap directions.. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment