Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It Is ...


" TRUE Frends Give u
the sensation of CALM, WARMNESS, COMFORT and HAPPINESS
even when both of you are in the GREATEST Silence"


i noe ONE thing; ABSOLUTELY that i have
few ppl who i can call as my TRUE friends! =)
i feel GLAD, LUCKY and HAPPY coss,
at one point of my life i am able to meet GREAT ppl like them..
They are GREAT in ways that they understood what we meant to one another..
They are crazy, stupid, funny and psycho .. ( OOpsss ! )
Yet they are Honest, Caring, Sincere and Truly LOVES someone..
Most important :: They respect us! :)


Herm, i LOVE Them ..
i know i will need them Now, tomorrow, next week, next year and forever!
They tie me to the past, stay with me in present and
will walk together with me thru the future!
They are the MOST important to me btw besides my own BELOVED Family =)
I wont throw them away, no matter how..

:
:
:

**** THE END ! ****


No comments:

Post a Comment