Friday, April 30, 2010

apakah..


First, yohoo! Final Exam finally over! =)
means MERDEKA lah nie..
But LOL I still trapped here in UKM cosz my mum busy at work, cant fetch me.
must wait till friday or saturday nite to return back to klang.
Sedayh sedayhh Sedayhhhhhhhhh gila! :(

Sekarang i tengah habiskan masa pergi download MV, Videos, Movie!
Yes, n i got it! Sunao Ni Narenakute.. =)
Still on air in Japan, baru 3rd episode.
wahh i love u mr. jaejoong! take 2 millions love fr me! <3
** now waiting for Beautiful Love : YuChun. OST by Xiah Junsu **
Tapi, haha. i watched all three already! ;)
And yes i dah complete downloading the anime.

But, but.. i feel gila superHYPERweird la. :D
Kerana, why do i feel so carefree now.
so free sampai i'm getting worried+stressed+boring!
lol macam dunia tanpa cabaran.
Erm Should i go read back all my books. Haha.
Yes i'll have too. Tapi esok maybe.
dah 'terlatih' utk study for this month.
Walaupun tak sepenuhnya, haha. tapi seperti itulah routine harian.

tak sabar i nak pergi Pangkor! =)
Miss J, Ekin Maszli, Aiman, Leong Chin!
I can't wait for 12th May 2010!
Lets go Rock the Island.. ;>
Erm, i wana go Aquaria, Zoo Negara, Taman Burung. and semuanya lah.
Kawan-kawan sudi tak tunaikan permintaan saya? ;)
Haha. I sayangg u all tau, so make sure jangan hampakan i.


with love : Sapura ;>

No comments:

Post a Comment