Thursday, October 1, 2009

What The H***!


2nd October 2009

Guess wat, hari ni esp malam nie i mmg bengang.. i bengang sgt-sangat sampai rasa nak menangis and nak cakap all da bad words in da world.. Wat, he think he is so good, so smart, so talented and so soo wat lahhh... I duno why he busy commenting on wat i am doing, i duno why that stupid fella dare to say such a thing..
Kalau u fikir u bagus, there is someone out there who much mucchh better than you la..
sooooo, stop all this la.. Kita beramal dgn ILMU, bukan berlagak k?? U think u noe lots of things ar?? HENTIKAN la coss u now tgh cakap dgn Sapura.. I dunno the Fortune Teller said my WORDS is Convincing, but i bukan nak ayat orang owat k?? Kalau u tak tahu gambaran sebenar in tis world, if u duno ME and if u dun even NOE a single Thing abou me :: Then pls la do NOT act as u noe everything and simply said those words to me..

If u dun like seeing me :: Den STAY Out of Places Wer i am la
If U hated me :: Then GO Away la
If U Think u're soo CLEVER :: Plss la, coss i am Sapura k?
If U Hated PPL like me :: Den Go Stay in The Jungle,
Stay On ur Own, Dun Mix Up Wit Ppl la..
If U Wana Me Appologise :: wtf, Get Loss la wei..


I won't say its all ur fault :: Some of it is mine.. But hello who ask u to go comment..
If u nak LASER me >> There will be hundreds of ppl can TEMBAK u back la stupid,,
soooo jgn sibuk datang jumpa i after tis, or dun dare to comment or say anything bou tis ..
CASE Closed :: I wil forget about tis if and ony if u stay out of my way..
and da, u mmg gila poyo >> and jus bcos PROFESSIONALISM that i wil work wit u again, cos need to be here in dis faculty for another 3 years++..

pss :: ya you're so pitiful coss u x understand mee.. and so so pitiful cos u're not dat smart to comments on me and yaeh bcoss u're so narrow minded makes u so desperate to shine!

Moral >>
Knowledge is POWER :: It helps us to be SMART
To Speak WISELY
To Act Appropriately

:
:
:
:

soo, be SMART!=)


psss : Anyway thanks guys for listening to me! I really appreciate that..





No comments:

Post a Comment