Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stress!

I need a 'stress reliever'!! Huhu.. YAKSS! I dun want medicine.. I want something else... something something refreshing, lively and calming! Duh, not aromatherapy of corssz.. any suggestions?? Goshhh after 3 weeks studying, struggling, doing assignment i think my brain has broke down now.. not malfunction but becomes slower in action!! Gush gushh!! I cant sleep! thou i feel so sleepy and tired.. dun ask me to take any sleeping pills! No tranquiliizers! i dun wana be drugs-dependent person! i need something else!! Ohh GOD please help me find it out!! I dunno what i want! But as i said : I need something refreshing, lively and calming! But what cud that be?? Haiz curiosss!

Omo Health : don't leave me! OMO Brainy, please work more efficiently! Omo TIME : Please dun run out! Omo HOPE : Dun let me down! OMO Life : Help me live the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment