Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back To UKM!


After 2 months holiday! Ermm not exactly 2 months.. hehe. dengan keberanian skip few activities! time passes real fast ne? Mana tau sudah mahu kembali ke UKM! :)

My new home : Plaza Rah! =) This is not a five-star condo/apartment! but still i think quite OK what! Better than last year! Haha, and the best thing is it is soo damn near to my faculty + KL Main City! Haha. Shopping complex la tu! i have the Master Bedroom all for myself!! Weee... Everything for me! N will shop for my house! ;) Hehe.

Guess what... Im soo into house cleaning! I cleaned the house on saturday! All by myself! of corz my dad keep complaining ask me to clean here n there.. But finally, i 'scold' him coss i ter'HIT' my head! Agak kuat menyebabkan otakku Malfunction sepanjang hari! Waka waka.

A new beginning for 2nd year/ 3rd semester... My mission : Of corz nak naikkan pointer!! OH soo going to die.. 8 subjects!! I hope i can do well! 'Watashi wa Saizen O Tsukushimasu!' =) Gambateh! +Hehe.. Oh i need to be smart la kan? Must be more strict dalam 'penyertaan aktiviti'! Haha. What kind of act? Mesti la external punya. ;) Less movies, less shopping! Everything must be less, less and less! :)

apapun, start tmlo! I hope i can wake up early! This is all becos of World Cup Final! Don't blame me please, its all becos FIFA scheduled the final on 12th july, 2.30am (Malaysia)! Huhu. Gamabteh Netherlands! =) Hehe. I know Paol predict Spain will win but Hwaiting Netherlands! Germany i love u for the dramatic and super fun games last nite! Geez, almost had a heart attack tapi the fact is : I love Muller! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment