Wednesday, May 5, 2010

VACATION


Ooops bukan Vacation TVXQ tu ok? Ini Vacation SapEkJeLe.C@man punya! ;) Its coming soon.. I can't WAIT! Seriosz my brain cells need to be refreshed and i need new air, new oxygen, new food, new environment to restructure my brain and renew my brain system! :) Plus, we have a 5 years plan to be accomplished! So, when we return there in 5 years, we will know what we dream of! Kan kan? Miss E n Miss J! XD

Lol i jealosz sama orang yang bekerja part-time! i want to work work work! ;> But where to work? This month total busy so i can't go work. I have 2,3 vacation series.. Anyone, who needs personal Tutor? Hehe. I can teach Biology, Chemistry and I think Add Maths won't be a probs. Oh lupa, Physics pun ok! Hehe. If study with me, sure u can understand wan. Haha. Poyo erk!? No i mean i'll make u understand. Cehh gila bersemangat dalam post nie. Esok dah takde apa-apa feeling plak. ;) Ohh my uncle offer me to work with him. Di PJ! Stay at his house lagi. But the probs is i need to work sampai Saturday afternoon. And if i work sure i cannot go for vacation! huahua. Gaji agak lumayan erk? Hehe.


Ohh my Vacation Drama still in process ok? Haha. Will be 'ON AIR' early June! ;> Cehh poyo gila.

No comments:

Post a Comment