Thursday, September 10, 2009

LIFE

Sometimes i feel like giving up!
Noe why?? I was CONFUSED! huhu..
Plus i like LOST motivation on my ownsev..
I duno whether i am doin da rite thing now..
I feel like wana RUN AWAY,
Far from here..
To SOMEWER i can do Stuff i wan, spend my time without restrictions and
awis surrounded by people i loved..

i awiz LOVE to be in MAGICAL World of Harry Potter..
- a world where i dun need to study anatomy, do my COURSE assignment,
studying DRUGS or wash my own clothes evrday!=p
- where i can PERFORM magic to complete my tasks
to be one of Cullen's..
- damn RICH, Good LOoking and good heart VAMPIRE;
dun't hav to Eat,Sleep,Feel Tired,Being Sick etc.. so i can hav all da time with me
- andddddd : IMMORTAL! haha

In reality, its all IMPOSSIBLE..
Becos...
- COMMITMENTS
- LIFE IS SO PRECIOUS AND LIFE IS ASO SHORT
- FANTASY WON HELP US SURVIVE IN HERE WITHOUT EFFORT
and most IMPORTANT is.....
u ARE a H.U.M.A.N!!

So guysss,
please STOP thinking that ur life is a mess..
STOP wasting ur Time : Use it to the MAX..
DO Appreciate each single things and each single person exists in ur life..
NEVER regret ur moment ; Each things happening has its own reason
LOVE others in order to be loved
AND Be TRUE to Ursev cos you are the one who understands ur HEART The best!

Remember tis cos we live in REALITY not FANTASY!=)








No comments:

Post a Comment