Sunday, March 28, 2010

Loving Him!



Sy suka juga pada dia..
I Like Him, I LOVE him SOo SOoo MUchhh ! ;)


He has a hazel marble eyes, sparkling and soo like talking ! :D


Then his body is veryy smooth, so comfortable, so energetic! ;) Hehe..


But please..
Dont think of all that **** stuff ok!
I'm talking abou him --> KACUT !
hahaha.. My Cat! :D
LOVE Him so muchh..
I took a vr GOOD care on him since he was a little kid..
Till he grown up soo awesomely!
Till he bcm that big, so fat n soo long ..
And soo manja n mengade! =)


But last month..

Huahua..

I am so SAD now, feel lonely..
like i lost my best best close nice lovable friend!! :(
But i accept la tat he's gone..
I hate that person sooo much !!
now i wana find a cat look just like him..
comeyl, manje n mengade just like him...
*(( Kacut is a boy, and aso a cat!! )) =)

Love ya forever! ;>






No comments:

Post a Comment