Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bla Bla again v2! :)

satu kerja yg malas nak buat :--> UPLOAD Picx..
Kira lebih rajin la nak wat report n assignment..

Ermm DINNER was fantastic!
Seriosz it is..
But Our Dean, he speaks to long la weii..
We r getting Hungry, HUNGRIER than ever..
Pluss all VIPs cm soooo late!

And when makan time, wahh a bit dissapointed la..
BUFFET style, must berebut abit..
But ya i did it.. I took alot anyway.. HAHA..
But noe me, i x finish it all.. Esp. da Sayurz n Da Mushroom..
I scared of fungus now, after Microbs lecture.! :( Poyo je..
Asooo da food not so nice u noe..
A 5star hotel (Crowne Plaza Hotel) but da food jus like cafe's food.
Spagetti cair, then nasi goreng yg mcm hangus..
But coss i'm soo hungry, i jus eat them all..


Btw, Dr. Shahriza, u r awesome, soo COOL !
I neva tot my lecturers r soo COOL ! Ur LENKA show is damn Cool wehh..
Superb! Salute, cya at Amalan Farmasi tml! :D


Wahh i abit dissapointed..
I realy realy realy wana take picx with this person, but ...
Wahh wahh i din gt the chance.. 'He/She' is surrounded by soo many ppl!
So i kinda shy n cant wait cos the bus r leaving!


But ya, i love u guys...
Alll my coursemates! Ivy, Sinne, evan..
Datin nabeela, my new scandal! ;)
All 6E's girls, though yal late, but OK la.. HAHA..
Japan/Korean style really afected ur mind rite, haaha..
Asoo Tim, ermm ur piano play is great la..
Sooo Nice, i noe u r hungry tat time.. HAHA !
but lol jus tk one picx with u.. I dissapointed la.. ;)


Now, waiting for GOOD news! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment