Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a friend la, who i awis spend time with, go MOVIE together Eat together GOSSIP together!
Especially during holidayss, wahh u jus cant imagine we awis go out; so often! haha.. kira my holiday 90% spend with her la..

Now back in UKM --> SERIOZLy boring!
I miss la da Mamak Stall, TGV theatre, Shopping Mall, Gossip at Nite and many things i hav been doing each days last month... Above all ::> i MISS my friend, dat girl LJN sooooooooooo MUChhh la.. hehehe.. Serioss.. Now she's in Penang! will come back ony end of Dec! Mesti bowink my weekend witout her.. plus now i started BUSY with lectures, labs, tutorials..
[ Shit man!! ]


Hope to get some time to lepak, chat and be CRAZY again!!

** I pun missssssz sangat kat Farah-HONy, e-man buddy, Leong C. & mostly Jeannie, Lim! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment